disabled surfers association nz:
surfers helping surfers
“I hadn’t been in the surf for 20 years. The rush of the waves over my body was incredible”
– DSA Participant
HAVE A GO DAY 2022 Dates TBC
- 2022 Events: Currently, two events are being scheduled for the 2022 summer season and dates are to be confirmed.
- Where are the events held?: The events are held at Piha Beach (South Piha) next to surf lifesaving club.
- How long do the events run for?: Event days generally run from 10.00 am – 1pm time depending on number of participants.
- Awards & BBQ: Surfing is followed by a BBQ and certificate presentation.
- Participants please register at email@example.com
- Volunteers please register at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
COVID-19 NOTE – Please stay home if you are:
- a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- waiting for a COVID-19 test result